Dedi Malfinas， was born 4th Oct,1983，Indonesian, graduated from Bandung Islamic University, major is Industrial Engineering. He is working at PLTU Balikpapan Project as contract engineer now.
He was awarded the title of Best Local Employee in Sinohydro - PLTU Nagan Raya.
2009-2011 Two year working experience in engineering management specially in Sinohydro - PLTU Nagan Raya.
2012-Date working at PLTU Balikpapan Project as contract engineer，responsibilities as follows：
1. Participate in coordination and solving project engineering matters between employer, consultant and constructor.
2. Follow up technical drawings and documents approval.
3. Participate in purchasing contract negotiation, provide technical support and coordinate with supplier.
4. Develops and maintains detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all parties who involved in the project
5. Coordinate meetings with the parties related to the project.
6. Continously improving receiving inspection process and procedures.
7. Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
8. Manage suppliers performance and conduct the testing result
Performance Appraisal: Good ability in oral English and writing, good coordinate and communication, a certain contract management experience.He has been working in Sinohydro since 2009 (PLTU Nagan Raya) until 2014 (PLTU Kaltim Teluk Balikpapan),showed high loyalty to Sinohydro. He can review and analyze contract clauses and the tender stage, regarding contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align to Sinohydro contracting guidelines professionally.